Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stick around awhile. Penelope Peru Photography | P³ supports casual browsing, but if you’re lookin’ for something in particular you should head on over to the P³ Directory or categories page.
Looking for The Burgundy Zine, a blog that releases a digital magazine on the 28th of each month? Click here.
For business and all other inquiries, please don’t be a stranger.
Only interested in seeing the cream of the crop? Refer to the Art and Photography portfolios for a glance at my leading work in those respective fields. If you are interested in reading over my writing portfolio, please submit a contact form.
Interested in just a bit more information? Head on over to the P³ about page.
As you may have noticed, Penelope Peru Photography | P³ has recently undergone a few updates.
- Updated About P³ – the about page now provides more information about P³, myself, as well as my partner, XtaSeay.
- P³ Directory – there is now a directory explaining how to efficiently navigate the website.
- Links – there is now a Links page mapping out where you can find XtaSeay and I across the web.
- Subscribe – you may now choose to subscribe for email updates whenever there is new content uploaded to P³.
- Sticker Catalog – you can now view a full catalog of the stickers available in the P³ Etsy shop.
- Updated categories – categories are now listed in alphabetical order.
- Updated menus – both site menus have been updated to reflect these changes.
Although these changes are minor, they are a part of a series of updates rolling out over the next few weeks. Think of it as a sort of “P³ reboot” to kick off the New Year.
Starting in 2019, P³ will feature bi-monthly blog posts. Portfolios of my work as a artist, photographer, and writer will also be available for reference.
Stay tuned for more and thanks for stickin’ around,