Continue reading “Sketchbook Tour // Oct. – Dec. 2018”
Sketchbook Tour: Oct. 1, 2018 – Dec. 3, 2018
I had the pleasure of interviewing newly-elected State Rep. Jennifer O’Mara (D-165). During our discussion, we discussed issues relevant throughout the state of Pennsylvania such as gerrymandering, healthcare, mental health, our education system, and gun regulation.
If you are interested in reading our conversation, featured in the local community college’s school paper, the Communitarian, please submit a contact form.
Please refer to Jennifer O’Mara’s website for more information about she plans to tackle these challenges in Harrisburg.
As you may have noticed, Penelope Peru Photography | P³ has recently undergone a few updates.
- Updated About P³ – the about page now provides more information about P³, myself, as well as my partner, XtaSeay.
- P³ Directory – there is now a directory explaining how to efficiently navigate the website.
- Links – there is now a Links page mapping out where you can find XtaSeay and I across the web.
- Subscribe – you may now choose to subscribe for email updates whenever there is new content uploaded to P³.
- Sticker Catalog – you can now view a full catalog of the stickers available in the P³ Etsy shop.
- Updated categories – categories are now listed in alphabetical order.
- Updated menus – both site menus have been updated to reflect these changes.
Although these changes are minor, they are a part of a series of updates rolling out over the next few weeks. Think of it as a sort of “P³ reboot” to kick off the New Year.
Starting in 2019, P³ will feature bi-monthly blog posts. Portfolios of my work as a artist, photographer, and writer will also be available for reference.
Stay tuned for more and thanks for stickin’ around,